Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2017

Best of Spam and Scam

Did you know you could talk with some spammer and scammer in person?

Try it for yourself!
Here are some addresses:

Skype:
  • adelina.brunhilde
  • live:6a19283d36f5f69f
  • faithval11
  • helena.asante60
  • live:helenagomez486 
  • live:marycharles941
  • live:dorisse.lorie_1
  • annajoan11 

Mail:
  • helenagomez486@gmail.com
  • sweetasante448@gmail.com
  • ryanjanna32@yahoo.com
  • vanessagold265@gmail.com
  • emma.winkel@outlook.com
  • juli-juli@gmx.net
  • hamockchristina1@gmail.com
  • porquetdorisse@gmail.com
  • dorisse.lorie@gmail.com
  • jessicvailusaarmy@gmail.com
  • dein_gluck@gmx.net
  • richael_michael@yahoo.com
  • susanahmed593@gmail.com
  • elisbabenko@gmail.com
  • annajoan11@gmail.com
  • timipeter6@gmail.com
  • Michellegoodman45@gmail.com
  • saraphysara@gmail.com
  • katiehiggins235@gmail.com
  • margaretxwoodward7@gmail.com

And finally some funny spam-mails:
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––


Meine Liebste Emma,

Vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail. Bitte das ist ein Geheimnis, niemand weiß es außer dem ehrwürdigen Vater, der wenig davon weiß. Ich habe hier die Statement of Account und die Todesurkunde meines Late-Vaters mit mir hier, als er am Leben war, legte er viel Geld in eine führende ausländische Bank, die er meinen Namen als die nächste Angehörige benutzte. Der Gesamtbetrag beträgt $ 2,5 Millionen (zwei Millionen fünfhunderttausend Dollar) und ich kontaktierte die Bank mit der Hoffnung, etwas Geld als die nächste Verwandtschaft auf das Konto zurückzuziehen und ein neues Leben zu beginnen, leider wusste ich nicht, dass mein verstorbener Vater - Vertrag mit der Bank unterzeichnet, dass das Geld nicht direkt an mich freigegeben werden sollte.
Die Vereinbarung besagt, dass ich immer einen Treuhänder / Investor und Manager benennen muss, wenn ich das Geld von der Bank nehmen möchte, bevor ich 30 Jahre bin. Und verstehen, dass der Investor zu investieren und das Geld für mich in einem guten Geschäft zu verwalten.
Also riet mir die Bank, dass ich nicht bis zu 30 Jahre alt war. Dass ich nach jemandem Ausschau halten sollte, der für mich steht, nach ihrer Übereinstimmung mit meinem verstorbenen Vater. Dies ist der Hauptgrund, der mich mit Ihnen verbindet.
Und ich habe diese Behauptung verzögert, weil ich in den Händen eines netten Mannes sein will, der mich durch Erfolg führen und mir das Glück, die Liebe und die Sorge geben wird, die ich verdiene. Ich hoffe du machst meine Träume wahr?
Mein Plan ist, dass nach der Transaktion und Sie haben das ganze Geld in Ihrem Konto geben Sie mir etwas Geld, um von dort zu kommen für meine Reisepapiere und treffen Sie in Ihrem Land, damit wir unser Leben zusammen leben und auch das Geld in Ihrem Land investieren können .
Ich kann Ihnen den Bankkontakt schicken. so können Sie die Bank kontaktieren, um die Möglichkeit zu kennen und wie sie das Geld an Ihre Position bringen können.
Und ich möchte, dass Sie wissen, dass ich diesen Brief an das Büro des Pfarrers im Lager schreibe. Ich erklärte ihm seine Situation, aber nicht alles. Er hat mir zweimal am Tag Zugang zu seinem Computer gegeben. Dies ist Rev. Fathers Reception Office Telefon: +233 571460273. Sein Name ist Rev. Vater Johannes. Du kannst anrufen und ihm sagen, dass du mit Miss Vanessa reden willst. Das libysche Mädchen im Lager 2C. Ich habe keinen Zugang zu Einkommen hier zu rufen, ich werde gerne, wenn Sie mir auch Ihre Daten geben
(1) Ihre Heimatadresse ------------------------------ --
(2) Dein ganzer Name ------------------------------ --------
(3) Ihre Telefonnummer --------------------------
(4) Ihr Land des Wohnsitzes ------------------------
 Nachdem ich diese E-Mail erhalten habe, werde ich Ihnen den Kontakt der Bank weiterleiten, wo dieses Geld von meinem verstorbenen Vater hinterlegt wird, um mit ihnen in Kontakt zu treten.
Nach der Transaktion arbeiten wir für mein Kommen in Ihr Land innerhalb von 1 oder 2 Wochen Zeit. Ich freue mich darauf, von Ihnen zu lesen, ich werde warten, um bald von Ihnen zu hören.

Danke Vanessa.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Mein Liebster.


Ich hätte gern eine gute Beziehung zu dir und ich habe einen besonderen Grund, warum ich mich entschlossen habe, dich zu kontaktieren, ich habe mich entschlossen, dich wegen der Dringlichkeit meiner Situation hier zu kontaktieren. Mein voller Name ist Vanessa Abdiwahid 25 Jahre altes Mädchen 5,4 "groß, ich bin aus Libyen, aber meine Mutter ist aus USA, also habe ich eine doppelte Nationalität,.

Ich bin die Tochter von Spät Dr. Abdiwahid Elmi Gonjeeh. Und jetzt wohne ich in dem Flüchtlingslager hier in Ghana als Folge des Bürgerkriegs, der in meinem Land vor sich geht,

Mein verstorbener Vater Dr. Abdiwahid Gonjeeh war der persönliche Berater des ehemaligen Staatsoberhauptes von Libyen, bevor die Rebellen unser Haus früh am Morgen angriffen, um meine Mutter und meinen Vater zu töten.

Es war nur ich, der jetzt lebt und wir haben es geschafft, nach Ghana zu kommen, wo wir jetzt in einem Flüchtlingslager leben,

Ich schicke und empfange E-Mails im Büro unseres Reverend, er war so nett zu mir, seit ich ihm nahe war, als er die Klinik im Lager besuchte. Als ich krank war, würde ich gerne mehr über dich erfahren, deine Vorlieben und Abneigungen, deine Hobbys und was du tust.

Ich werde mehr über mich in meinem nächsten Beitrag erzählen, hier ist mein Bild, in der Hoffnung, bald von Ihnen zu hören.

Fräulein Vanessa,
 ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Thanks for your kind response as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, however i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me. I am Sergeant Christina Hammock,  single, and serving in USA army. My contact address in USA is 76B Van Nessi Avenue Westward San Jose -California -United States of America, Earlier i was serving in USA Victory Base Baghdad, but i was recently posted to work as Intelligence Agencies attached with United States of America Embassy Tripoli-Libya.

It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? as i told you earlier, my name is  Sgt. Christina Hammock, I am USA  military officer currently in Libya now, and i will like to get acquainted with you.  I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters rebels who planned to overthrow the government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $2,750,000 ( Two million, seven hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country ( Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you. I hope you will not disappoint me.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a save cargo delivery and security company, and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handle legally by the Trust Time cargo delivery and security company, and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be packed safely in a truck box and the same box will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 20% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you successfully. While the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email
communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Accept my warm regards,
Sgt. Christina Hammock
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
I really needed your help , I don’t know if you’re going to help me, well it’s really your decisions if you will do it, I am currently having bad situation here, because I have not yet been payed salary due to bad economy in the country, this is affecting the organization activities, my internet is going to expire soon and I have no much foodstuff in the store, and I don’t want to starve or be in problem here , I have no one for me, only God and at this moment , I have you, this is why I am looking up to you now, I don’t know if I can get little amount from you about 200Euro, please if you want me to refund it later when I got payed I can do so, but please try and consider and help me

Name: Adelina Brunhilde
State: Osun
City: Ilesha
Zipcode: 234035
Country: Nigeria
Western union
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

[Review/Critic] UDock X - 13,3" LapDock

The UDock X - 13.3" LapDock is a combination of touch display, keyboard, touch-pad and battery. It can be used as an extension of vari...